HGEMON -'SOVEREIGN', APPELATION OF ORIGIN OF SUPERIOR QUALITY GRANDE RESERVE - NEMEA VQPRD
PRODUCER: NEMEION ESTATE
CHARACTERISTICS: Bright, dark ruby colour with violet highlights. Complex bouquets reminiscent of cherry liqueur with prune and pepper notes. Forthcoming, supple, round and balanced with hints of vanilla, oak, mocha and butterscotch.
ALCOHOL: 14% Vol, RESIDUAL SUGAR: 1,2 g/lt , Total Acidity: 5gr/lt, UNFILTERED
• CONSULTANT: Thanasis Fakorellis
• WINEMAKER: Konstantina Gkika
• GRAPE VARIETY: Agiorgitiko
• REGION: NEMEA
• VINEYARDS: The biological culture vineyards of
Koutsi, Petri and Karfoxilia are certified from a biological organization and they are found in an altitude between 400 and 600 meters, where are produced the better qualitative potential of Nemea.
• SOIL: Limestone. Light soil with good drainage and high copper content.
• MICROCLIMATE: Adequate winter rainfall and dry summers.
• HARVEST: Harvested by hand after the 10th of october
• VINIFICATION: The vintage begins each year delayed at ten days (roughly the end of October) and the grapes are transported in specifically boxes and placed in a big film of 10 roughly meters. There become with the hand, the cutting off the brunch from the grape and the screening.
• BOTTLING: At the winery in Nemea
• FIRST YEAR IN THE MARKET: November 2007
• FOOD PAIRING: Anything with intense flavours and rich áromatic character, red meats, scalp hunting, spicy hard cheeses, and gently chocolate or deer with sauce of chocolate.
HGEMON - SOVEREIGN
# Challenge International du vin 2010 - Gold Medal
# Thessaloniki International Wine Competition 2010 - Gold Medal
# International Wine Challenge 2010 - Silver Medal
# Concours Mondial du Bruxelles 2010 - Silver Medal
# Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2009 - Silver Medal
# International Wine Challenge 2009 - Silver Medal
# International Competition of Wine Thessalonica - Silver Medal
# Challenge International du Vin 2009 - Bronze Medal
# Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2007 - Gold Medal
# Les Citadelles Du Vin 2007 - Gold Medal
# International Competition of wine Thessalonica 2008 - Gold Medal
# 3rd Competition of wine from grapes of biological agriculture (D.I.O) 2008 - Gold Medal
# Concours mondial de Bruxelles 2008 - Silver Medal
# Vinalies International 2008 - Silver Medal
# Challenge International du Vin 2008 - Silver Medal
# Decanter Awards 2008 - Silver Medal
# International Competition of wine Thessalonica 2009 - Silver Medal
For distriboution please visit: